If you spend a lot of time in Google (as I do), you’ve probably Googled yourself at least once.
In the interest of search and scientific research, I did the same on “Grantisms” expecting nothing less than a few references to old religions or myself.
Lo and behold, there’s a few similar thoughts out there, a few sites on younger Grant orations and a couple of us older folks.
Below find a list of a few such Grantism-like sites.
- Grant McWilliams – Grantisms | filed under grantianity – a religion of some kind that I actually think has some merit 🙂
- Younger Grant living on Shupeville Zoo blog (variety of pages of “kids say the darnedest things”) – more more
- Greenfield Photography site lists a few Grantisms from their son, I’ll assume Grant Greenfield.
- A one-off Grant-ism from the midwest blog “Bloom Where You’re Planted“
- Cornish Maine appears to have a Grantism contributor – for those of you who *actually* want to know Map 🙂
- Mission & Ministry at Home has another funny kid Grant (maybe it’s in our name genes?)
- A whole half *page* of Grantism quotes from Fosco and Mary – hey guys… what’s the scoop on this?
- Some people are creative and happen to breed creative kids like A Tale of Two Kiddies‘ Grant.
- There’s deserted and then there’s completely forgotten, so it is with both “Just Plain Stupid” (Grantisms) and LiveJournal platform itself
- Grant Sheridan Robertson added a few “Grantisms” to the mix last year, but appears to focus more on extremely complex and geeky stuff.
- The Hulsbergs are another family that have an entertaining kid with Grant-isms
- Talking of deserted platforms – Matt on MySpace seems compelled to add some Grantisms
- All kids are not created equal *another* Grant speaks out (through his mom) at The Thrashers blog
- Okay… LiveJournal isn’t dead yet. Yubbydub is a Grantisms fan too!
Facebook Groups, Pages and Profiles
- Grantisms Group | Any Facebook page that begins with “I forgot this group existed” is surely not too epic of a read.
- Grantisms Daily – which actually has great info under the guise of “A page dedicated to the daily distribution of trivial information you had neither the desire nor the need to know.”
- A “lovely” dead Facebook Group – Grant-isms – waiting, it appears for “the world’s savior”
Twitter – Because you can say lots in less than 140 characters?
- Dead account (at least hasn’t been updated in a couple of years) Grantisms on Twitter
Any other Grant-type quote sites, let me know I’ll post!
Leave A Comment?